Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hump Day With Harry


This is my lips toy! I play with it sometimes but if Honey sees me with it, she always growls at me and chases me till I drop it. She thinks it's her toy.

Dad went on another trip. He went to Palmdale. I went to Palmdale one time with Mom and Honey. We stayed in a motel. It was boring.

I don't like to travel except to my park. My park is at Coast Guard Island. It has cats in trees and lots and lots of ducks or geese or some kind of big birds. It takes a few minutes to get there in the car. I think it's 15 minutes. When you get there, you don't have to have leashes and you can run as fast as you want. And, if you want to, you can jump in the Bay and swim. It's a fun place. And there's nobody there but Coast Guards and they pretty much leave me alone since they probably know it's my park.

Palmdale takes hours and hours and hours and then all you get to do is stay in a motel. And at Palmdale, if you go outside, you have to have on a leash at all times. The only good part about Palmdale is scaring people called maids. Mom says maids clean up stuff.

Okay, it's kind of like Mom. She cleans up stuff too. For example, my apartment. She wants it to look nice and so she does all these things for me.

The thing is, I like a bed to look different. I like to pull back the covers and get comfortable. Mom walks in and says "Oh Harry! Get down!" and makes it look her way again. Wait a minute! It's my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment