Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Michael Ate My Birthday Cake

This is my birthday cake.

Alex bought a German chocolate cake for me. Of all the cakes in the world, why German chocolate?

Alex knows I don't eat coconut. I have nothing against coconuts but I don't eat it. There is something wrong about eating something that is covered with brown furry stuff on the outside of the shell.

This reminds me of the time that Alex bought me "Eternity" by Calvin Klein for Christmas. I do not wear Eternity. I always wear "Coco" by Chanel. Or the time he bought me a pair of Converse tennis shoes! Need I say more? Did he think for a moment he was married to Cardiogirl?

Okay, back to the birthday cake. I just happened to know that Michael at Too Many Mornings loves German chocolate cake. So I did what any reasonable woman would do.

I packaged it up and took it to the Post Office and sent it to Michael overnight. Alex did cut one big chunk out of it for himself before I sent it.

Alex gave me an iPad too. I am not technical, nor do I like gadgets.

I'm sure Michael didn't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment