Sunday, June 24, 2012

Roast or Toast Another Blogger - Day 24

This is the first time in the whole challenge that I really couldn't decide what to do.  In fact, I thought about not posting at all today.

I wouldn't have a blog at all except for the encouragement from the lovely and talented Jayne Martin (In Jayne's World).

The thing is, I've read and admired so many wonderful writers that I really couldn't single out just one.  I considered naming a few, but sure as hell, I'd leave off somebody who really should have been named.

I've laughed.  I've cried.  I have read posts that made me feel angry, happy,sexy, and sad.   I've gotten so much understanding and kindness from so many people.  You bloggers are my inspiration and my friends.   I love reading a post that cheers me for a whole week!  You have given that to me many times.

I love Nicky at We Work for Cheese  so much that I've asked her to be my sister-wife.

Nicky's coming to visit me next month and I'm hopeful she will stay, but knowing that would make Jepeto miserable, she may decide to go back home no matter how many stilettos I tempt her with.

My sincere thanks to all of you for brightening my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment