Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Sexiest Man In the World



The sexiest man in the world is one who can make me laugh. There is nothing sexier than humor in a man! A humorless man is a bore.

The sexiest man in the world loves to eat. There is nothing more appealing than a man who loves the meal I have cooked for him! I loathe seeing a man who is a picky eater or who doesn't "care" about food.

The sexiest man in the world is intelligent. There is nothing as sexy to me as a really bright guy! I have known very handsome men who were utterly repulsive to me because of their stupidity.

The sexiest man in the world is one who cares about other people. If they don't have empathy for others, they are not appealing in the slightest to me.

The sexiest man in the world knows how to put his back into a task and work hard. I love men who work and toil for their family. I have met men who were "career students" or "in between engagements" for way too long. This turns me off completely.

The sexiest man in the world has integrity and honesty. Without those, he's a loser. I love a guy who does the right thing when nobody is looking!

The sexiest man in the world cares about making me happy. What more can I say?

People can keep their lists of "tall, dark, handsome and rich". It's not what makes a man sexy. A fat wallet or a fat paycheck does not make a man sexy. I would take short, fat, bald and funny, and poor, (along with smart, honest and caring) any day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment