Friday, June 29, 2012

It Could Have Been Worse - Day 30

This 30 day writing gig has kicked my ass.

It made me tired.  It made me feel panicked.  It made me feel inadequate.  It made me feel blue. 

There is only one thing I can say about "It could have been worse", and that is, yeah, it could be a month with 31 days. 

To celebrate finishing the exercise, I awarded myself with a pair of summer shoes.  They are so much celebration shoes that I can't even talk about them.  I have them on and plan to have a gin and tonic to show how thrilled I am to have this competition over and done with.

It's like when you quit banging your head against the wall.  It just feels so good!  Don't get me wrong, it's been real!  And it's been fun!

But it hasn't been real fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment