Thursday, June 21, 2012

Satanic Favors - Day 21 or 30

Okay, I don't believe in Satan.

In case you are wondering, I don't believe in a lot other stuff either.  Still, this guy looks like one I'd avoid in a dark alley.  I might have a conversation with him at Barnes and Noble though.

I admit there were times in my past that there were people I would have enough reason to feel "ill will" about.  That person who made your life miserable.  I might have wished her (or him) a wart on their nose.  Or maybe even worse.  But those days are gone.

I may be so much less passionate now that I really don't have the capacity to "hate".  Neither do I have the capacity for great passion and the energy it takes to wish someone bad luck.  That does not mean that I am a "turn the other cheek" kind of gal.  I am not.

But I don't waste emotion wishing people "bad luck" or harm.  If someone makes my life less enjoyable, I cut them out of it.  I don't "hate" the person.  I simply delete the person.  That may sound cold, and I'm sure it is, but if you can't bring some joy to my party, don't bother to come.

I do dislike people who are not tolerant of others.  I really get bothered when someone tries to tell me that one group is less favored than some other group.  I don't hate those people, but I know they are stupid.

Satan be damned!

No comments:

Post a Comment