Friday, July 16, 2010

The Good, The Bad, The Worse









Obviously, this is part of the "good" list.

Watching the fish swim in the pond, having a margarita with a chunk of sugar cane. Yeah, that works!























That time of day when the sun turns this rose into a magical thing. That works too.













The stately "Now you're talking" Queen Anne Victorian about two blocks away from our house.

Isn't she a stunner? I want to go and visit there but I don't know the people.









Pretty women doing work and looking good while doing it!





























Okay, here's the "bad" list.



If you are going to wear a cute black dress, do not have your somewhat dingy white bra showing under it. This is a totally stupid look. And it's really too bad because she is another gorgeous Asian girl.










And for the worse! We have a winner!

Alex, do not for one moment think you are taking that yucky ugly nasty Mexican food home with you so you can have it for lunch tomorrow.

That has to be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. It's just gross. Leave it right there on the table Alex. You are not eating food that looks like that! What are you thinking???

I would not feed my dogs something that looks like this. I wouldn't feed my squirrels something that looks like this. I wouldn't even feed my roof rats something that looks like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment