Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Circle Of Friends Award

I am just getting so big headed (and that can be dangerous with a tiny brain like mine) over these awards! The Circle of Friends Award was bestowed on my by Peg (Square Peg in a Round Hole) this morning.

It came with a list of directions, and I think the directions were, link the post back to Peg (one of my favorite bloggers in the world along with her equally talented and lovely sister, Suzicate- The Water Witch's Daughter).

Next I think I'm supposed to say five things that make me happy.

1. Alex getting home safe and sound!

2. Watching Harry and Honey go crazy when Dad walks in!

3. Dim sum on Sunday mornings!

4. Silver Oak Cabernet!

5. Comments on my posts!

The next thing is to give the award to 5 bloggers who make me smile!

1. Patience at A Reason for a Season. Patience is very funny and very smart and always entertaining!

2. Deb at Menopausal New Mom. Always a great post!

3. Angel at Angel Believes. Watching her vblog of Friday confessional is the highlight of my week. I don't know how much more hilarious a woman can be!

4. Val at Golden to Silver Val. This woman is a hoot! Love her!

5. Token Blogger takes my breath away with her little slice of life videos!

Peg, thank you so much for including me for this lovely award! You seriously rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment